FY23 RERIP Program
The FY23 RERIP program will provide schools and departments with the opportunity to earn incentive funds to assist with school/department operations. All schools/departments receiving RERIP funds will need to work with Deans on a plan for the funds.
Funds will be distributed no later than the last week of September.
An accountability report will be required in June of each year to track the use of these funds. Strategic Budget Carryover (SBC) of these funds will not be approved. These funds are being made available from the Vice President of Finance and Planning for successful recruiting and/or retention efforts in the two main categories described below:
Student Headcount Growth
10th Day Headcount compared to previous fall (not including FCR courses)
Student Success Data
The following data will be collected and weighted to examine improvement in each area (includes FCR programs/courses):
- Credit Hour Production (25% weight)
- Previous year CH production compared to previous 3 – year average
- Degrees Awarded (10%)
- Previous year degrees awarded compared to previous 3-year average
- New FTIC (10%)
- New freshman admits compared to previous 3-year average
- New Transfer (10%)
- New internal/external transfer admits compared to previous 3-year average
- New Graduate Students (5%)
- New graduate students compared to previous 3-year average
- Retention Rate (30%)
- Previous year retention rate compared to previous 3-year average
- Student Headcount Maintenance (10%)
- Current fall headcount compared to previous 3-year average
- We will examine 3 year and 9-year average and make manual adjustments as warranted.
NOTE: Average percentage across all 7 categories:
- 95% average or higher – Five tiered allocations ranging from $4,000 - $17,000
NOTE: Weightings will be adjusted for schools/departments that do not have graduate/undergraduate programs.
Watch this 5-minute RERIP video